Postponement

We regret to advise that due to New Zealand’s current situation and the uncertainty we are facing over the coming weeks, we have made the difficult decision to postpone ROCK TO MOTOWN 2 until early 2022.

We are working with our artists, venue and suppliers to confirm new dates and will advise these as soon as possible.

In the interim a FULL REFUND INCLUDING BOOKING & MERCHANT BANK FEES will be made to all ticket holders.

REFUND PROCESS

We thank you for your support and trust you understand that this is a very unsettling time for the entertainment and event sector and it is important we remain prudent now so we can return stronger when there is more certainty.

We look forward to seeing you next year!

Sorry, there are currently no shows available for sale. Please check back soon.